Port Grimaud and its surroundings have a wide range of activities and day trips for young and old to enjoy your holiday as you please, while respecting everyone’s wishes and preferences.
You’ve had an insight through our articles published on this blog, into the many activities offered by the cultural, musical and sports associations of Port Grimaud and Saint-Tropez. Now discover some ideas for activities to be carried out and places to discover over the course of a day starting from Port Grimaud.
Initiatory visit of Port Grimaud
Rent an electric boat without a license to discover the « Venice of Provence » starting from its almost 7 kilometres of canals. To navigate conveniently, a route plan is provided when boarding. From the church, you will cross the first bridge, to go to various strategic points.
A highly ecological way to follow the Oriental and Northern Canal, to get to know the rue de l’Octogone and the rue de la Tour. You will have a view of the Place des Canons, where your adventure will take you to the Place du Marché and the Place des Artisans (hello, the agency is located at 32 Place des Artisans)… and you will end up, skimming the rue des deux Ports and the rue de l’île longue, at the entrance to Lake Intérieur. So from canals to bridge crossings, you will return to your starting point.
The rental is for 5 people, with rescue equipment and all the necessary equipment for a safe crossing. Its price is €30, for a limited time of 30 minutes, but you can certainly extend it.
Click here for more information.
To travel from Port Grimaud to Sainte-Maxime and to Saint-Tropez, the Bateaux Verts, a maritime shuttle service can be used. In just 30 minutes you can reach these strategic points of the Gulf of Saint-Tropez, to experience their unique atmosphere or visit their surroundings. There are many possibilities for tours: whether you want to follow the Sails of Saint-Tropez regattas, stroll through its sidewalk sale or enjoy its nightlife, everything is possible.
In Sainte-Maxime, you will enjoy the old lively city and as well as its breathtaking views. Don’t forget to visit the Trois Caps Sauvages, the Baie des Canoubiers, and les Calanques de l’Esterel.
Some ideas to discover the Gulf of Saint-Tropez by sea… or by air
- Boat rentals: With or without a license, managed by a skipper or not, come and discover Europboat Grimaud. In their offices, you can choose between several models… and as enthusiasts of sailing, they will help you choose, according to your needs and comfort.
- Tivicat offers you the possibility to rent a catamaran for a day. At a rate of €2.200 for 9 hours, you can take up to 18 people on board and can even book directly online. An absolutely magical experience!
- Experience sailing on the luxury Wajer boats for a day or a personalized excursion in the Mediterranean. Their greatest attraction? A day accompanied by an experienced captain to discover the sites from Saint-Tropez to Nice.
- The Taxi Boat will take you from Saint-Tropez to any anchorage or mooring port you want. A VIP service is provided, wherever there is an event such as the Festival de la Plaisance, the Cannes Film Festival, etc.
- The Flying Sailor offers a voyage of discovery throughout the Gulf of Saint-Tropez by parasailing. A diverse landscape, which you will enjoy observing from above.
Enjoy your stay! The only inconvenience you might have is deciding between all these options….