The government is considering the possibility of a « return to a more normal life » from the end of Spring. That is our dearest wish: to be able to go out again, to tour the galleries of Grimaud, to take part in the cultural and sporting events that usually brighten up the beautiful season in the Gulf of Saint-Tropez.
Many of us are looking forward to the summer holidays with the prospect that a good part of the population will be vaccinated. Thus, after more than 15 months of a health crisis, we will be ready to enjoy festive holidays in the sun!
We have just opened the 2021 booking schedule. Some properties are already online and this list will be expanded in the coming weeks by Yael, who is just back from maternity leave.
Book your rental house or apartment for the summer of 2021
You can already check out the properties available for rent here.
We have about forty of them, whose location is immediately visible on our map of Port Grimaud.
If this summer is your first visit to Port Grimaud, you should base your search on the number of people you will be accommodating and the size of the mooring you will need for your boat if you have one.
If you have already been here several times, you may have a preference between the neighborhoods of Port Grimaud I, Port Grimaud II (also called Port Grimaud Sud) and Port Grimaud III. In this case, you can directly launch a geolocalized search.
Already 40 properties for rent
We already have 40 properties available for rent on the site.
- Do you have a small budget? Choose a 2-room apartment from 500 euros per week.
- Do you have a large family? A big boat? In this case, the size of the mooring will be a determining factor in your selection.
As soon as you find the property of your dreams, contact us to reserve it.
COVID-19 related measures
In strict compliance with health regulations, all our rental properties are cleaned and disinfected to the highest standards.
They remain the same as in previous years:
- We validate your reservation on receipt of a deposit of 25% of the total amount.
- The remaining 75% must be paid 1 month before your arrival in the accommodation.
- In high season, the minimum stay is one week.
- Rentals take place from Saturday at 5 pm to the following Saturday at 10 am.
- Cleaning takes place between 10 am and 5pm on Saturdays.
In case of traffic restrictions due to:
- Strict confinement
- Limited mileage around your place of residence
- A border closure
- An administrative ban,
You can benefit from a credit note valid for 18 months.
For any other question, please contact us at 00 334 94 56 56 58 or by email at email@example.com.
We regularly publish new articles on this blog, so come back and read us as we will be reporting on the events and news of Grimaud and Port Grimaud. This will give you some inspiration for your next holiday.
Talk to you soon,
Yael, Marion and Mathilde